Client Development Executive
Introducing the position
As a Client Development Executive, your primary responsibility is to effectively sell and deliver the Ford & Stanley service portfolio alongside the Group Client Development Manager, into new clients within that.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual commercial and operational objectives.
- Manage and develop your own business pipeline
- Mapping out the customer & engage with the wider business, building relationships with the key customer stakeholders.
- Generate new sales opportunities by identifying and following up on leads gained from the clients
- Promote the services of Ford & Stanley through networking events and client interaction
- Booking and attending meetings with the Group Client Development Manager
- Account mapping: mapping target accounts for specific projects
- Developing your understanding of the company suite of services and competitors
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Experience of effective relationship management, building positive relationships, engaging and collaborating effectively with others
- The ability to interpret, analyse and evaluate management information to make sound business decisions and provide advice to others
- Confident communicator – both verbally and in written format
- Exceptional planning ability
- Excellent phone manor and listening skills
- Able to take direction and act on urgent instruction(s)
- Good business acumen and highly motivated to promote the services of Ford & Stanley
- Positive outlook and desire to learn new skills